New Switch Series
for Wireless-First Future from
Campuses — business, medical or educational — are getting more technologically advanced by the second, with more and more ‘things’ joining the IoT ranks.
That means data transmissions and power demands are increasing too. And let’s not forget the dawn of the next-gen Wi-Fi 7 era which is fast approaching.
Good thing there’s the new ICX 8200 switch series to optimize wireless service with scalable edge switches and 25 Gbps uplink ports. Meaning… low latency access to cloud-based apps and UHD video streaming become child’s play.
Here’s what else the ICX 8200 can do for you:
- Includes 13 different stackable connection model options
- 3 models with fiber edge ports
- 3 models with multigigabit edge ports
- 2 fanless compact switches for in-room deployment
- Leverages futureproofed performance to eliminate uplink bottlenecks
- 5/5/10GbE supports APs for Wi-Fi 5, 6, 6E, 7 and beyond
- Harnesses PoE
- 90W per port
- Up to 1480W per unit
- Ensures data stays safe and secure
- VXLAN support for segmentation and confidentiality
- Offers three years of support
- + limited lifetime warranty on hardware
- Comes with short lead times for delivery
And all of that is at entry-level pricing!
Learn more about the whole line of ICX 8200 switches.