to the Rescue
Whether it’s as simple as a faceplate or as complex as managing fiber cables, CommScope is pushing things forward and striving to make networks better for both installers and users.
Universal faceplates, finally
When it comes to network connectivity, it seems like everyone has their own faceplate, CommScope included.
And with three different types of jacks, you’d have to carry accompanying faceplates in stock in order to get the job done.
That’s a hassle you no longer have to worry about.
No matter what type of CommScope jack you’re using – the M, SL or KJ series – their new universal faceplates are compatible with all three.
The fast facts:
- 1/2/4/6 ports available
- Same price as the old faceplates
- 7 color options to match the building’s décor
Propel™ – Fast, Flexible and Ready for the Future
As demands on your network grow, so do the challenges with infrastructure.
Propel from CommScope is there to ease the burden with an end-to-end, ultra-low loss and modular structured cabling fiber platform.
Let’s break it down:
- Ultra-low loss – fast fiber connections are great, as long as performance keeps up. With Propel it does.
- Modular – adaptability is the cornerstone of modern network builds, Propel’s modular design guarantees flexibility.
- Performance guaranteed – CommScope’s Performance Assurance guarantee minimizes the risk of implementing new hardware.
Bonus, you can migrate to 400G/800G deployments while being able to support your 8-, 4- and 2-fiber applications.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a more flexible solution.
You may also be interested in...