When it comes to installing basket trays, we have all sorts of ways to help you. And great products from WBT are at the heart of each solution.
Here are a few ideas we believe you will find helpful in getting your creative juices flowing:
- Double Splice – Not double speak, double splice! Wouldn’t it be great to cut the number of splice kits needed by 50%? Now you can! A 12”wide tray requires only two double splices while other splice providers need four for 4” to 8” tall trays! Reduced materials mean reduced time spent tightening bolts.
- Rack Support Kits – Everything you need to elevate a basket tray above equipment racks is included in one kit.
- No-Splice Supports – Available in center and ceiling support versions. This patent-pending hardware cuts your time by 80%. Take a look at this video to see how: https://youtu.be/OAEmbpCMM78
- Preform Kits – When working with turns, tees and intersections, these kits take all of the cutting and guess work out of the equation. Simply slide the pre-cut pieces together and you’re done. Watch this video for example: https://youtu.be/g69cReDs9e0
- Prefab Trays – Here's where Capital gets more involved. If you know what your bends need to be, send us a drawing and we can make it happen. We’ll even deliver it to your jobsite. Just bolt it in place and get on with your other tasks; easy to install with firm costs.