Capital is now a registered partner with the American Power Conversion™ (APC) Corporation, a flagship brand of Schneider Electric™.
We understand that your network relies on consistent, clean power more than ever. And while moving to the cloud means that onsite may be distributed, it doesn’t negate the need for power.
You’ve likely known for years that APC is one of the best in the industry for quality power distribution and back up. Here's a quick snapshot of its business solutions:
- Edge Computing – IOT is requiring organizations to move mission-critical data closer to the user and “things” which consume it. APC ensures maximum availability for those edge computing sites.
- Network Closets – As you increase your off-premise data, your network becomes increasingly more important. APC makes sure that your on-premise network is always available when you need it.
- Server Rooms – To maximize IT availability, APC offers solutions for battery back up, racking, power distribution, cooling and management for any server.
- Micro Data Centers – These self-contained, secure computing environments can be deployed in any room through fast to install drop-in-place solutions that deploy quickly on the edge of your networks.
- Small and Medium Data Centers – APC’s customized solutions can stand-alone or fully integrate to turn any room into a data center through preconfigured solutions that are ideal for any deployment.
- Industrial Power Solutions – Schneider Electric is the trusted source for the energy and efficiency solutions necessary to keep big businesses up and running. It has optimized and scaled power and cooling systems for industrial use in transportation, utilities, hospitals, oil and gas, and more.
We are extremely excited about what this new relationship with one of the industry’s leaders in physical infrastructure and software solutions will allow us to do for you.
Contact us today so that we can devise a solution to assist you with your power distribution and back up needs.